Too much $$ (Was Re: Off List Re: [lbo-talk] Hey Brad)

Steven McGraw stmcgraw at vt.edu
Sun Apr 27 16:49:50 PDT 2003

>anyway, i join him in shedding a tear for all professors who make so little
>money. :) i get a little sick and tired of watching steve get bashed by you
>and others.

Thanks kelley, but I don't feel like I'm being bashed. More like caricatured with a richness of invention that verges on the poetic ^_^

>steve attends virginia tech. avg. asst, 51.6k and avg assoc, 60.5.

ty, it's good to have some hard figures...damn good salary in my opinion, considering the intrinsic rewards of the work. If they wanna make more they are entirely welcome to seek employment as longshoreman or electrical workers.