[lbo-talk] More fun with Google, and way too much time on my hands

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Sun Apr 27 19:58:30 PDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:51:30 -0600

N P Childs <npchilds at connect.ab.ca> wrote:

> Googlism for: george w bush

Yeah! This is fun! (I'm sure it will wear thin on listmembers nerves soon, but I couldn't resist)

Googlism for: neocons

neocons is the regional bulletin of the society for conservation biology neocons is distributed electronically every two months by the society for conservation biology neocons is that their world generally begins in about 1950 ce the style of life that they insist we should all live is based on neocons is composed of neocons is bad for america and bad for israel neocons is that they are wolves in sheeps clothing neocons is just a lot of whining neocons is not liberty but influence neocons is that they accept the expanding almighty state neocons is startling and a bit unnerving neocons is to facilitate information exchange in order to help strengthen the discipline of conservation neocons is harder than herding cats neocons is that europe is seen as resisting american hegemony neocons is leo strauss neocons is either air neocons is they tend to want to limit the bounds of discourse neocons is simply geography neocons is wrong neocons is most profitable neocons is their fascism neocons is a frame of mind neocons is strategery neocons is that they are applying it selectivly neocons is a dangerous trotskyite instinct that must be suppressed neocons is the old liberal internationalism dressed up in the self neocons is that they have been all too willing to favor military interventionism around the globe in the name of "democracy neocons is a new neocons is no great secret neocons is not so neocons is that as jews they are more loyal to israel neocons is that so many of them neocons is to paint their detractors as "un neocons is sweden neocons is that they neocons is fuelling separatism and states' neocons is assured neocons is that they are unafraid to neocons is that they used to be leftists neocons is once you neocons is the sex topic neocons is rapidly decresing neocons is "he is just an actor" neocons is bizarre and misguided neocons is irving kristol neocons is astonishing and his worship of europeans is overwhelming neocons is not their support for israel neocons is that a large arab country like iraq needs to be smacked down to provide impetus for democratic neocons is that every country has them neocons is still too much for me to take in neocons is that a neocons is what we all should be pursuing neocons is because of his neocons is quite open and obvious to anyone paying attention neocons is a very legitimate subject neocons is that they're like a drunken gambler at las vegas neocons is a case opened and neocons is that they actually supported john mccain; and a great deal of my neocons is just stupid neocons is bang neocons is their lack of overall consistency neocons is just > stupid --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]