[lbo-talk] "Criticism From Leftists Surprises Cuba"

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 01:04:51 PDT 2003

>I don't know. Haven't seen a statement on Chechnya by Cuba.
>On Kashmir: There was a statement by Cuban ambassador to Pakistan after
>9/11
>supporting self-determination by Kashmir. The reality is that what Cuba
>says
>about Kashmir is of no consequence to Kashmir issue.
>
>Ulhas

Yes, there is that.

Kashmir is more of a matter of foreign infiltration than Kashmiri popular sentiment, correct? My knowledge of the situation is wretched, except for the links with Chechnya.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus