Heresy (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Lieberman)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:42:38 PDT 2003

I might vote for a Democrat. I never held independent politics to be an inflexible rule. I voted for Mondale when I thought that Reagan was going to blow up the world -- I though old Walter counted as a lesser evil compared to nuclear war (what doesn't?). I might be persuaded that Clinton/Bush I style biz as usual imperialism is a lesser evil than Clueless George and his gang of hired killers. They're pretty fucking extreme. Actually, I'm pretty sure I think it would be, if only the Dems would not accept the new norms as normal, which is sort of what I expect them to do. (Lieberman, well, that's not a choice we're going to face, but I doubt he'd be much of an improvement over what we got.)

What do you think? jks