[lbo-talk] Q: Federal Board of Gov Oath of Office?

Mon Apr 28 15:27:18 PDT 2003

...are any of the 7 Fed Board of Gov members worn in?

Oops... I meant to say... "sworn in" :)

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Steven Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 1:45 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Q: Federal Board of Gov Oath of Office?

A friend and I were discussing Alan Greenspan's reappointment to the Board of Gov's this weekend and I was asked an interesting question....are any of the 7 Fed Board of Gov members worn in? If so, do they take an oath of office?... and what's the oath?

I've posed this question to another friend who has already forwarded the question to the board, which shall take 10-14 days to respond.

My guess is that there is no oath. Would anyone at LBO like to take a shot at answering the question?