[lbo-talk] Lukashenko & Belarus

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 29 11:30:54 PDT 2003

I have not been to Chicago. Thus I cannot talk about Chicago Blues?

I have not been to Liverpool. I cannot talk about The Beatles?

I have not been to Manchester, or seen the movie on the Manchester 80's music scene so I cannot comment on Joy Division, New Order?

I have not been to Miami, So I cannot comment on CANF?

I have been to London, so I can comment on Big Ben. Michael Pugliese, Can I have the brand name of that Vodka, Chris?