[lbo-talk] Lukashenko & Belarus

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:21:54 PDT 2003

Ok, that's it. Hier stehe ich, ich kann nicht anders tun.

I was not going to respond due to my aggregious earlier overposting, but here goes anyway.

You know fuck-all about the political constellation in the fSU. I know this because, if I simply judged by your various posts on the subject, I would think the KPRF and the People's Patriotic Union were some kind of creeping neo-Stalinoid-cum-Hitlerite organizations, which is horse shite. I know this because, unlike you, I read their official proclamations, in Russian. I do not rely on weird fringe English-language web sites for my information. I also personally know people in both organizations. They are not neo-Stalinoid anything. As a matter of fact, I work with a member of the PPU. His nationalism consists in buying Russian products and hating NATO. Oh no! The horror! Bad man!

Show some acquantance with even the basics of politics in the fSU before you start mouthing off about it. I do not comment on US politics, because I know nothing about it. I can't even remember Lieberman's first name. I suggest you do the same with respect to the fSU.