[lbo-talk] Wi-Fi as "Dog Turd" Capitalism

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Aug 1 12:55:12 PDT 2003

> Perhaps something in the list software or digest software
> does not speak Unicode?

Unfortunately, the message is sent as an attachment, not just inline encoded as UTF-8. Here's an example in the archive:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20030728/014695.html

I suppose you could say that a browser should pull this apart, but ...

Since there's also a "winmail.dat" file, I'm guessing Outlook. There should be a knob to turn to send non-Outlook mail to this list; he probably just doesn't know where it is.

/jordan -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030801/397006f3/attachment.htm>