[lbo-talk] Page Six does Che

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 13:16:22 PDT 2003

>And Johnny Depp, who dislikes America so
> much he lives in France, wears a Che medallion on a chain around his
> neck. We doubt his hero would approve of Depp working for Disney, a
> multinational corporation Che would have nationalized if he had his
> druthers.

Depp lives in France 'cause that's where his wife's from. He doesn't hate America -- he hates Hollywood, something the Fox-linked pricks at the Post might appreciate, unless now they're conflating the two.

And I thought the right hated Disney, what with its fag-friendly policies and PC images of redskins. From some of what I'd read, the right seemed to believe that Che's ghost had already strangled the Mouse, and forced Goofy and Donald to work in a labor camp.

DP