[lbo-talk] in the headlines...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Aug 1 21:45:11 PDT 2003

...according to the Weekly World News at Yahoo! <http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/>:

Crop Circles Appearing on People's Heads! Monday July 28, 2003, Weekly World News

"I Want To Have A Space Alien's Baby!" Friday July 25, 2003, Weekly World News

French Hid Saddam's Nukes Under Eiffel Tower Thursday July 24, 2003, Weekly World News PARIS -- French officials collaborated with Saddam Hussein to conceal his nuclear weapons from U.N. inspectors by hiding them in the last place anyone would ever look -- beneath the Eiffel Tower! CIA sources claim that at least 12 Iraqi nuclear warheads lie stashed in secret chambers below the famous landmark, placed there with the full knowledge and permission of French President Jacques Chirac. "Every day we uncover more information about how cozily in bed Russia and France were with Saddam...

Earlier Stories * How To Convince Your Kids You're Cool! Tuesday July 22, 2003, Weekly World News * Osama's Embarrassing Secret ... Bin Laden is a Bed Wetter! Wednesday July 16, 2003, Weekly World News * The Earth's Atmosphere is Evaporating!