[lbo-talk] Webmaster Sherman Austin Gets 1 Year in Jail

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 4 21:02:43 PDT 2003

While I agree that this blurb is short on substance you could do what I did and look the name up on Google. Since I knew nothing about this story before and I did bother to look it up "useless" would seem to be overstating things a bit. While I may infer from this post that Chuck sometimes gives out incomplete information to say that this post also "gives free speech a bad name" also seems to overstate things quite a bit. Why the hostility about something so insignificant?

John Thornton