[lbo-talk] $20 million fire tied to eco-terrorists

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 5 17:00:20 PDT 2003

How could you possibly know they don't give a fuck about the environment? You may disagree with their tactics but unless you know them personally this statement is just nonsense. I know many people who admire them for having the courage of their convictions even if some of them disagree tactically. None of them are "sociopaths" that I'm aware of. I'm not certain that dismantling the empire is the goal of all ELF members. There certainly has been some oddly directed hostility lately.

John Thornton