[lbo-talk] mobile phones and telemarketers [was: backlash?]

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Aug 6 12:26:12 PDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 at 11:56am Doug Henwood wrote:

> <http://www.donotcall.gov/>

I just learned Friday from a customer service rep at my credit union of a number to stop getting unsolicited credit card offers in the mail (888-567-8688). This gets you off pre-screened lists from the big three credit bureaus. I get so many of these I'm going to wear out my shredder destroying them (y'all do know better than to just throw these things in the garbage unopened, right?).

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"