[lbo-talk] Re: penile invasions

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Aug 8 08:31:38 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 01:01 AM, joanna bujes wrote:

> If you guys really think that making coversation, taking a shower,
> etc... is too much trouble, why don't you just masturbate?

Look carefully and see which of their arms is more muscular.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org ______________________________ If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.-- Isaac Newton If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders.-- Hal Abelson, MIT professor