[lbo-talk] Re: Penile invasions

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Aug 8 10:45:01 PDT 2003

Justin writes:

"I was, of course, discussing remedies at law, pointing out that it would make no sense to have a legal duty to give to your husband's demands whenever. I think there may have been a legal duty to give in sometimes, enforceable by withdrawal of compansionship or mental cruelrt asd grounds for divorce. You could not get damages or an injunction. This is sort of silly."

It's interesting that the only case anyone is discussing is the "wife doesn't want to have it" case. You guys do realize that it's not that uncommon for the husband to withhold sex???

Joanna