[lbo-talk] Men, women, sex

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Sat Aug 9 08:21:16 PDT 2003

joanna bujes wrote:

> I am also fascinated by what I am currently observing in women
> around me...which is .... that they are with men until they've
> had the kids they want...and then they move into lesbian
> relationships. I'm assuming this is because women are easier
> to live with and because they have a less instrumental view of
> sex.

Yeah that's fascinating all right. Are these friends of yours up front about it before hand: "Hey 'honey,' I 'love' you. Let's get 'married.' It'll be great. I'll get these children I want, then shortly after I get tired of childbirth, I'll leave with the kids and half your income as child support until my, not your, kids get out of college, or until you kill yourself, whichever comes first; and meanwhile you, you loser, can go masturbate for the rest of your life. Sound like a deal? Buy me a ring, let's set a date."

Jesus. "Instrumental."

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net