[lbo-talk] Patriotism is Relative, Not Absolute

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 07:29:28 PDT 2003

Tht was my point too, but there was a noninstrumental aspect to it: we can and should be proud of the Abolitionists and the Knights of Labor and the Wobblies and the Montgomtery bus boycott, and all the good stuff we've done and won, from the First Amendment to the latest Bob Dylan song (I am listening to Time Out of Mind just now). That's not _theirs_, its _ours_!