[lbo-talk] Patriotism is Relative, Not Absolute

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Aug 10 11:56:04 PDT 2003

> Fuck you too, Dennis. . . . I'm sticking
> to my anarchist PRINCIPLES, which are something you might have if you
> weren't so busy justifying your liberal, privileged lifestyle . . .
> Hey Dennis, take your ageism and go fuck yourself . . .
> I'm 38, by the way, and find your comments here to be very offensive.
> Perhaps when Dennis grows up he will learn to think and use his brain.
>
> Chuck0

Well. Not since Malatesta have the words of an anarchist seared so much flesh.

Not much to respond to there, Chuck (my "privileged lifestyle" -- yes, I'm soon off to Tuscany in my private jet). If you like the life you lead at 38, why care what my take is on anarchism? And since when do rough & tumble anarchos weep about "offensive" words? It's been a long slide since Bakunin's rumble with Marx.

DP