[lbo-talk] Give Up

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 21:37:27 PDT 2003

Remind what it is that you do that is so socially useful that you can sneer at other people's livelihood, including those who work hundreds or thousands of hours for free to get poor people out of jail or vindicate violations of their rights. I figure that over the last year I have put in about 1000 pro bono hours defending incarcerated prisoners and trying to save the Chicago schoo desegretation consent decree, that is, a half years' work, 26 weeks, without earning a cent for it. You would have a clue what to do about either. jks