[lbo-talk] Servant culture

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at enterprize.net.au
Wed Aug 13 01:13:48 PDT 2003

At 3:36 AM -0400 13/8/03, Chris Doss wrote:

>Wait a second... aren't you they same guy who said he wouldn't object to his sister being a hooker?

I doubt I would have said that, though i can't recall NOT saying it. What I'm more likely to have said was that its no worse and in many ways a lot better than many other jobs which entail appalling wages AND conditions. But I'm speculating somewhat, why don't you find what I did say, rather than relying on memory?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas