[lbo-talk] that civic exercise in Calif

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 13 15:38:21 PDT 2003

[from the candidate's statement of one Billy Ray Smith, a Democrat running for governor, to be distributed to all Californians in a forthcoming pamphlet on the whole gang]

California is our home and we the citizens within this home have distant [sic] ourselves from each other causing many assaults and batteries [sic] with some minor and some with deadly force on each other. California governor is head of this household and the head of the household must take control and set examples to bring peace and cooperation within the home that will solve minor and major issues as a family should.