[lbo-talk] Ian Buruma: stupid, insane Zionist pig

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 17:35:29 PDT 2003

A vile and loathesome article. I don't support a boycott because it is not, as far as I know, a Palerstinian demand. For the rest, this is Zionist apologetics, unworthy pf Buruma. Zionism has poisoned a lot of goods minds. Look at Geras. It is hateful.

As to your citimng the Israeli Arabs as examples of beneficiariers od enlightened Israeli policies, I suggest you look up the Nuremberg marriage laws that deny residence to Pals who are married to Israeli citizens.

I don't feel any need to treat defenders of this shame with respdect.

Schande.

jkss

--- Luke Weiger <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/comment/0,10551,761724,00.html