[lbo-talk] Ian Buruma: stupid, insane Zionist pig

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 02:29:28 PDT 2003

>Yup. And late and unlamented "Chechen" warlord Khattab was a Saudi.
>The force that crossed over into Dagestan in 1999, promting the current
>war, contained Chechens, Dagestanis, Arabs, Afghans and Ukrainians, even an
>Ethiopian.

While I'm at it, in order to refute the drivel that STILL circulates in the Western press about the war in Chechnya being about "national liberation" and that the role of foreigners is marginal, I hereby post this:

http://www.islamicawakening.com/index.htm?http://www.as-sahwah.com/Sahar/World%20Exclusive%20Interview%20with%20Ibn%20al-Khattab%20Tuesday%2028th%20September%201999.phtml

PS. The "cities" he refers to are actually villages. That Dagestanis and Chechens are historically the same people would sure come as news to the Dagestanis. Hell, there _is no_ "Dagestani people." Dagestan is a melting pot of 34 ethnic groups, none of which is in a majority position. It's like talking about the "Arizonian people."

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail