[lbo-talk] Re: mediation on sixty

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Aug 17 22:00:51 PDT 2003

Oh come now! Carrol

-----------

Okay. Tell me, you are not afraid to stay in the same position too long. Snap, crackle, and pop.

Tell me when you see an eight year old trip and fall, you don't feel envy.

Tell me you are happy when you see the dawn.

Tell me in the evening, you are content, the day was full and you will try to figure out its manifold complexity as you go to sleep.

Tell me the past doesn't shadow your every thought.

Tell me you actually felt something new, just last week.

Tell me you can imagine the future.

Tell me most of your friends are still alive.

Tell me you don't enjoy your regrets better with a bottle of wine.

Tell me you can't sing along with every gray, bald, toothless, fat, old folk concert that public television puts on during pledge month.

Shuuck Friiimes