[lbo-talk] Re: Alex Cockburn

Jonathan Ruby Jon.Ruby2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 08:31:50 PDT 2003

> Look, kiddo, you're obviously trying to find a fight here

No, I don't think of it as fighting, I think of it as bullying, and it is fun.

> So I asked: exactly who the fuck are _you_ to say that anyone else should
> be hanging from a gallows?

Oh wonderfull. I take it all back. I humbly apologize.I have insulted you unjustly, you understood my point from the very beginning.

My point was exactly the same: who the fuck are _you_ to accuse others of genocide and to demand that their country and society be destroyed? Yes, let me ask you that question, exactly who the fuck do _you_ think _you_ are?