[lbo-talk] Niall Ferguson's "The Cash Nexus"

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 19 18:36:20 PDT 2003

I just started it myself. Finished Chapter 1 so far. It's a pleasure to read, tho I couldn't say I buy his arguments.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of boddhisatva Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 9:17 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Niall Ferguson's "The Cash Nexus"

Hi all,

I hav been away from the lists for a while. I am reading the book in my title here and was wondering what people on this list thought of it.

thanks,

boddi