[lbo-talk] NEJM sez: Single payer would solve all US's healthcare problems

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Sat Aug 23 10:13:40 PDT 2003

So, why is Canada the standard? A couple of years ago there was a WHO comparative study of health care systems the world over, and the US ranked in the thirties, but not too radically distant than Canada. The French came out on top. How does the French system differ from the Canadian? As I recall, they still paid less per capita than Americans for health care.

-- Shane

From: Michael Pollak fwd'd:

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!