[lbo-talk] Re: Eurasianism

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:26:53 PDT 2003

No, I graduated from SDSU, which is where Feenberg teaches.

If you had any knowledge of the Eurasia Party, which is quite easy to do since they have a website IN ENGLISH, you would know they are not fascists.

Look, this whole "Russian fascism" claptrap is the result of the metanarrative Western academics had constructed for themselves about Russian history in the 1990s. Don't you remember? Yeltsin vs. the sea of red-browns. Weimar Russia. Mark Ames wrote a piece on this that I posted a while ago.

Actually, said red-browns never existed. They are a figment of the Western imagination. The National Bolshevik Party are about as much real fascists as Tatu are real lesbians.

_________________________________________________________________ Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar