[lbo-talk] Radio archives

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Aug 25 18:37:51 PDT 2003

a msg from mpollak at panix.com on 8/24/03 7:13 PM included ...

>And while I'm here: thanks once again to Jordan, without whom these radio
>archives would never have existed. It's so great to able to tell someone
>about a great show Doug did a year ago and have them be able to go and
>hear it.

Yes. It would be great.

With my dialup connection the streaming link would probably be futile - it is - and the download link on the page causes my G4 mac to try to play the file. Any attempt to download it with the contextual menus gives me a 'file does not exist' error. If any of you are mac/radio archive users who have downloaded any of the archive files could point the way for me I'd be grateful.