[lbo-talk] subaltern camaros (RE: Servant Culture)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 26 11:30:33 PDT 2003

budge>...come to my neighborhood, we even have subaltern camaros! http://www.lyricstime.com/lyrics/55198.html - Uh uh, what kinda car do ya' got? - I've got a bitchin' Camaro...

(1.2.3.4) Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! I ran over my neighbors Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! Now I'm in all the papers

My folks bought me a bitchin' Camaro With no insurance to match So if I happen to run you down Please don't leave a scratch

I ran over some old lady One night at the county fair And I didn't get arrested Because my dad's the mayor

Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! Donuts on your lawn Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! Tony Orlando and Dawn

When I drive past the kids They all spit and cuss Cause I've got a bitchin' Camaro And they have to ride the bus

So you'd better get out of my way When I come through your yard Cause I've got a bitchin' Camaro And an Exxon credit card

Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! Hey man where ya headed? Bitchin' Camaro, Bitchin' Camaro! I'm drunk on unleaded!

-- Michael Pugliese