[lbo-talk] school uniforms

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:07:45 PDT 2003

>Wow. I describe living in a largish house in a University neighborhood,
>with enviable living quarters, parks, services, neighbor, and why I've got
>good reason to be happy. Chris then announces that he lives in a two-room
>apartment in Moscow-- and says I'm deluded.

You are quite clearly either willfully missing the point in order to get in what you think is a clever zinger, or not bothering to read.

I don't envy you your living quarters. As a matter of fact, your lifestyle, insofar as it is described, strikes me as amazingly dull.

But anyway this is the path toward silly ad hominem arguments and flame wars, so I am dropping out.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup