[lbo-talk] Stomping Out the Reds

Guilherme groschke at luminousvoid.net
Wed Aug 27 13:16:18 PDT 2003

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Lance Murdoch wrote:

> DeLay presided over the recent 55th biennial convention of the College
> Republican National Committee and in honor of Yalie Scott Stewart they all
> joined in a rousing chorus of "Stomping out the Reds"
>
> http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/2024872
>
> The Michigan State College Republicans were so enthralled they videotaped
> it and put it on the web
>
> http://www.msu.edu/~repubs/crnc.htm

"Bayonets bright gleaming, panzers forward streaming, Hear the Commies screaming, underneath our treads! Scorn their masses teeming, and their traitors' scheming, We're the West redeeming, stomping out the Reds!"

wow. panzers???!!! what a hoot! i don't know much about this song, whats the fascism connection here?

-gr