[lbo-talk] Re: uniforms

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Aug 29 07:52:03 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 09:55 AM, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Is not it special that attacking commercial culture and its
> idols provokes so much controversy on lbo, while the informative
> postings about economic and political development outside the US (such
> as those by Ulhas Joglekar) go virtually unnoticed?

Just because a posting doesn't elicit comments doesn't mean it's unnoticed. I for one find the posts by Mr./Ms. (? sorry, but I am not able to determine which is correct) Joglekar quite informative, and I am sorry not to have expressed my appreciation for them up to now.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org _______________________________ "For the world is not to be narrowed till it will go into the understanding (which has been done hitherto), but the understanding is to be expanded and opened until it can take in the image of the world." -- Francis Bacon