[lbo-talk] Cockburn Pilloried On Fox?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 29 08:04:08 PDT 2003

you aware of the murderous history of George W. Bush - indeed, of
>> the entire Bush family?
>
> Gee, the right never said nasty things about Clinton, did it?
>
> Doug

A point York makes in the next paragraph or so. Mentions, "The Clinton Chronicles, " by Matrisciana, the documentary w/ lots on Mena, AR., dead boys on railroad tracks http://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/clintbodycnt.html http://www.etherzone.com/1998/reich3.html http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.html http://www.daveschultz.com/scum/clinton/Mena.html

and drug smuggling.Once it shows up complete on NRO, I'll post URL.

On Matrisciana....Conspiracy Planet - Phony Religion - CIA's Pat Matrisciana Says ... ... CIA's Pat Matrisciana Says He Created Jesus Freaks by DANIEL HOPSICKER. I shot it at him [Matrisciana]: "Are you Agency?" I meant ... http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=98&contentid=676

-- Michael Pugliese