[lbo-talk] Hey Kids! Let's Play Political Stereotypes (was, Pollitt on Dean)

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 13:36:20 PDT 2003

joand315 wrote:

I think you took my words and made them into a picture that was different than the one I was holding in my mind.

Never let it be said that I'm too stubborn to admit when I've misinterpreted a text (or, in a wholly different context, whelched on a bet).

I understand your meaning and agree with everything you wrote.

Well, almost everything.

I still think politicians who stumble their way through Espanol for the Latino crowds or try to imitate a fire and brimstone preacher to win points with Afric. Americans look like jackholes more often than not.

But that's a matter of taste I suppose.

DRM