[lbo-talk] Workers' council formed in Iraq...

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 31 19:40:08 PDT 2003

mike larkin wrote:

So: If this is succesful, then it means the U.S. invasion was justified, a la Paul Berman and Hitchens? ******************************************************

If a hundred workers' councils spring up and thousands of workers take class conscious action, it would, to paraphrase Nietzsche, prove that what does not kill ALL of us, sometimes makes us stronger. The invasion was premised on finding weapons of mass destruction. I'd say workers' councils qualify for this designation in Capital's lexicon of horrors.

Regards, Mike B)

===== ***************************************************************** Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18. Albert Einstein http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal