[lbo-talk] For the expats in Russia - What's The eXile's Story?

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 09:58:08 PST 2003

Chris:

I forgot to say thanks for the information about the eXile.

I agree that Matt Taibbi is a much better writer (and, I'm tempted to infer, person) than Mr. Ames whose fratboy-away-from-home-with-delusions-of-dark-grandeur act lost what little appeal it had for me after I read the first paragraph (perhaps the first sentence) of a *whore-r* story. The effort to shock was as obvious as the noon day sun in the Sahara.

Limonov, on the other hand, seems like a very interesting fellow.

DRM