[lbo-talk] Re: KPRF

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 2 10:23:39 PST 2003

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:36:46 -0500, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

You told Brian Siano, in Russian a few months ago, the same in Russian. To fuck off and go to hell.

e"b tvoju mat' http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlang/ht/Russian.html

I've never been to Nicaragua or El Salvador, either but, did any Galvadorean or Nicaraguan in CISPES ever tell me I knew sheeit about US Imperialism and Somoza and D'Aubisson? No.

You want to be the EXPERT on Russia, that we have to grovel towards and not question? Forget it. This is a list of leftist intellectuals who love to argue w/ w/each other in order to get at whatever truths we can. Get used to it. Papa Vanguard is Dead.