[lbo-talk] KPRF

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 3 08:10:48 PST 2003

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:31:29 -0500, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Pugliese to AIDS patient: "Stop being such a whiner. You're just
> 'nostalgic' for that time when you didn't have wasting disease. Onward
> ever onward!"
>
> Pugliese to legless landmine victim: "Quit your wussy pining for the time
> when you could walk and dance, you loser!"
>
> Disgusting. And, by, the way, learn to, use, English punctuation.

I can't let this go, despite Doug's advice.

You know how incredibly offensive that above is Chris? As a gay man in a city devastated by AIDS? I saw my Dad waste away to a shadow of his former size , who had always been overweight, and die on Jan. 20 from mesothelioma (exposure to asbestos).

A homeless, legless Vietnam veteran recently started panhandling down the street. He asked me a week ago to push his wheelchair across the strret as we have a bad potted sidewalk. Which I've called my member of the Board of Supervisors to get the strrets dept. to fix to no avail.

You are full of bile. And your assumptions I am some mean ogre, like say Carrol Cox, adds to me sense that a few some so called leftists really are full of misanthropy, which when others who really are decent himans like most of humanity, they twist and project it around to make the other sound as if they are a the mean ones. Trotskyist (oh yes, you hate Trots) SWP'er fired by the Post Office during McCarthyism.

Pathfinder Books: The Case of the Legless Veteran The Case of the Legless Veteran by James Kutcher. Price: $19.95. More About This Book. Other books by Kutcher. Related Books. How the ... http://www.pathfinderpress.com/d800/849.shtml

-- Michael Pugliese