[lbo-talk] Re: Bush post 04

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Dec 3 18:55:14 PST 2003

Justin writes:

"Actually, I think the Iraq debacle means tht we're not going to invade anything tougher than Greneda or Panama for a long time. It's expensive, unpopular, and embarassing, and even if the Bushies get away with the harm they have done themselves in Iraq, it's now clear that the war in Iraq was not a plus for their campaign. jks"

Yeah, I agree. The succeeded in robbing the taxpayers...but that's about all. They have also succeeded in revealing the weakness and destructiveness of the U.S. more than anything else.

Joanna