[lbo-talk] KPRF in Pre-Election Crisis By Boris Kagarlitsky

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 4 00:28:34 PST 2003

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2003/11/27/009.html

-- Michael Pugliese, oh brother, "Pugliese is de facto nothing else but a useful idiot covering for the Russian Mafia..." My Italian relatives in Pittsburgh...well let's just say they knew some people...they were those people...if 'ya know what I mean ;-) Charter member, Italian-American Anti-Defamation League (M-L) The Colombos: A Family at War ... From that protest came the formation of the Italian-American Anti- Defamation League, which eventually grew into the Italian-American Civil Rights League. ... http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters_outlaws/ family_epics/colombo/11.html?sect=1

American imperialism has been made plausible and attractive in part by the insistence that it is not imperialistic. Harold Innis, 1948 http://www.monthlyreview.org/sr2004.htm