[lbo-talk] RE: Postmodern prince

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Mon Dec 8 11:55:03 PST 2003

At 02:45 PM 12/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Kelley:
> >
> > Seems more like a hole that needs to be patched up in your theory. I
>mean,
> > I have a few ideas how to fabricate the patch and I'm toying with the
> > needle and thread right now, but I'm wondering how you do.
> >

>I am not sure what you mean.

Basically, I think you are working from some premises that are problematic. And, even if I accept your premises, I think we could rework this so it would make more sense. But more on that since, unfortunately, I'm going to have to fly outta of here to take care of a family emergency and then I am planning on spending two weeks taking a much-deserved vacation.

So, I'll get back to you. I think this could be a fruitful discussion. Indeed, I see one really fab empirical research project that would be sorta fun! :)

Kelley