[lbo-talk] Re: the postmodern prince

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Mon Dec 8 16:06:29 PST 2003

At 06:41 PM 12/8/03 -0500, you wrote:

>What is the context for that quote, anyway? On one web page that collects
>some of her bromides <http://www.zami.org/lordequotes.htm>, it's rendered
>as "The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house," which is
>an empty truism, since tools don't do anything on their own. But does that
>mean we shouldn't use math or logic or write well? I must track down this
>essay and read it, but in the meanwhile, could someone provide enlightenment?

I still haven't finished building my bookshevles, so the books are still in boxes. Otherwise, I'd help you out. In the meantime, I was curious about Brian's rendering, so I plugged it into google. Got a bondage and domination fiction library site.

"oh, your tool is so big! tear my house, baby! do it now!"

sorry, i think I've been working too hard.

kelley