[lbo-talk] "master's tools" (was po-mo prince)

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Tue Dec 9 10:25:11 PST 2003

At 01:13 PM 12/9/03 -0500, you wrote:
>kelley at pulpculture.org wrote:
>
>>what a bunch of lame lazy asses. as usual, y'all sit around bitching
>>about the quote. type in audre lord master's tools
>
>Which I did, and paged through 3 screens of google hits and didn't get a
>context. Lots of misquotes though.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=audre+lorde+%22master%27s+tools%22

first hit.

hey, i didn't think much when you scratched your head. what is fascinating and really typical is that several more exchanges followed in which no one made an attempt to seriously find out before they decided to dismiss the quote. Brian was using it correctly, IIRC.

feh!

kelley