[lbo-talk] please, ralph, NOOO!!!

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:13:58 PST 2003

The Democrats might have had more luck with the Greens had they not spent the past three years scolding, dissing, and attempting to eradicate them. The Greens are the only constituency in America whom the Democrats believe they can convince by insult. I have frequently told censorious Democratic friends that if they want my support they need to treat me at least as well as a soccer mom or a corporate lobbyist. They look befuddled, unable to comprehend why someone they chased out of their party doesn't want to beg re-admittance. - Sam Smith www.prorev.com

_________________________________________________________________ Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home. http://special.msn.com/home/warmhome.armx