[lbo-talk] Re: Israel trains US assassination squads in Iraq

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 07:33:57 PST 2003

This story raises an interesting question: can anyone recall a similar sort of counsultative relationship between the US military establishment and that of another country?

There is close coordination I think between the Pentagon and the ministries of defense of a host of nations - with NATO members being prominently favored I suppose. But is anyone aware of another *reverse instructional* arrangement similar to the Israel-US situation described in the article?

It might provide some perspective to cite other examples (if any).

DRM