[lbo-talk] RE: Judas Kiss

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Dec 11 01:08:06 PST 2003

Shane wrote:

"Stop with the Antisemitism. No word in any language has contributed more to the central "deicide" blood libel. Stop with the Antisemitism!"

But Judas the Jew did not betray Christ the Christian; he betrayed, Christ the Jew. Everyone in the story is Jewish...it's just that some thought Christ was the messiah and some didn't.

What would be truly wonderful is if we could move beyond ALL this religious crap. (I'm not an atheist, but you know what I mean.)

Joanna