[lbo-talk] 9-11 Big Events in SF

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:43:57 PST 2003

> From : Carol Brouillet <cbrouillet at igc.apc.org>
> Sent : Thursday, December 11, 2003 10:59 AM
> To : 911commission at lists.riseup.net, consortium at sixminutes.com,
> sf911truthalliance at riseup.net, 911truthalliance at lists.riseup.net
> Subject : [consortium] 9-11 Big Events in SF

F.Y.I. -The San Francisco- International Inquiry into 9-11- is an opportunity for all of us to meet and amplify our message... here's what I'm working on. Veteran's for Peace will be sponsoring these events, but I need to know from our 9-11 community- who is interested in coming/participating and helping. I wrote this up for tonight's 9-11 Truth Alliance meeting- so that we can do outreach to the 900 or so organizations in the Bay Area who might support our work. Carol I need as much input as I can get- before we do the website and make posters/flyers which needs to be done in the next few days. Also- we plan to make a video of our comedy night- for activists around the country to use...

Looking for Sponsors, Endorsers for upcoming events-

First Event- Comedy Nights/Fundraisers for the “International Inquiry into 9-11” to be held March 26-28th at the War Memorial Building in SF

Behind Every Terrorist- There is a Bush

With Comedians- Will Durst, Bill Santiago and Musician- David Rovics, Cameo appearances include Take Back The Media, Drew Dellinger, Carol Brouillet, Gray Brechin (author of Imperial San Francisco-Urban Power-Unearthly Ruin) Eric Hufschmid (author of Painful Questions)

February 1, 2004, 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. at the Herbst Theatre in San Francisco

February 2, 2004, 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. at the Spangenberg Theatre in Palo Alto

Sponsors who contribute $250 (or provide services of that value) will be listed on the posters/flyers/program and can have a table at the reception at the War Memorial Building following the show, and in the lobby of Spangenberg Theatre. Endorsers who contribute $100 will be allowed to table (space permitting) at the reception at the War Memorial Building following the show, and in the lobby of Spangenberg Theatre.

Second Event-

San Francisco- International Inquiry into 9-11 to be held March 26-28th at the War Memorial Building in SF

. This Inquiry is designed to bring together those who have been doing research, asking questions, seeking evidence, writing books, making films, doing everything in their power to discover the truth about 9-11 and share what they have learned with the world. Our hope is to create a safe space for new witnesses and testimony to come forward, to deepen everyone’s understanding of the enormously complex events that preceded, occurred and followed the September 11, 2001 attacks. Evidence suggests that September 11, 2001 was a special operation designed to terrorize Americans into silence and to gain public support for imperial wars. Our hope is to bust “the war game” once and for all, by exposing the criminal actions of those waging crimes against humanity to maintain and extend their power.

Presentations and films will take place in the historic Herbst Theatre in the War Memorial and Veteran’s Building, the public will be able to observe the main presentations for a nominal fee. Registered participants/researchers/activists will also be able to meet with their peers in meeting rooms on the second floor of the building. Their findings will be presented to the public on Sunday afternoon.

Invited and *confirmed speakers include-

Mike Ruppert* Daniel Hopsicker* Kris Millegan* Alex Jones* Nafeez Ahmed Andreas Von Buelow* (but he is concerned that he won’t be allowed into the country, at this time) Thierry Meyssan* (but government wouldn't give him a visa last December and Pentagon said he is unwelcome in US) Ken Jenkins* Barrie Zwicker* Riva Enteen* Joyce Lynn* Eric Hufschmid* Jerry Russell*

The Inquiry will have a very public component- with presentations and films offered in the Herbst Theatre for three days. Additionally serious researchers/activists/speakers/participants will register to share their understandings, examine new evidence, create a safe palace for new witnesses to come forward in the meeting rooms on the second floor of the building. One room will be devoted for tabling 9-11 and related materials. We hope to have a photographic/art exhibit on 9-11 on display in the main foyer during the Inquiry.

Sponsors wanted! We will add links from our webpage to all 9-11 websites which will have a banner/announcement/link to the 9-11 Conference (Our Deception Dollar website is mysteriously down today- but we hope to get it together by next week) Additional sponsors who make a significant contribution (monetary/services/volunteer time/promotional outreach) will be listed on flyer/poster/program and given table space during the conference. I'll be posting Registration forms/more info on my website- http://www.communitycurrency.org soon, but legally my hands are somewhat tied until the contracts are signed...

This is for us- the contracts aren't signed yet- and certainly this is all subject to change and not for general circulation/blasting to the public.

Carol Brouillet 650-857-0927

_________________________________________________________________ Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6 months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup