[lbo-talk] Re: arranged marriages (was surveys prove men dumb, women smart)

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 11 12:52:24 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

>No, a French restaurant in Soho called Provence
><http://cuisinenet.com/info/cnetrst-411/?v=237>.

You do have taste, sir.

But was there a judge there on a per diem? Tugging at his/her undies and waiting to get home to watch Law and Order?

>>I get the same rush from dropping watermelons off the
>>roof and yelling "I LOVE YOU!"
>
>To each his own. I'm a little scared of heights, so
>rooftop hijinks are generally out.

Well... just don't stand near my home at midnight on Friday's.

Ken.

-- Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

Shakespeare

Measure for Measure