[lbo-talk] Black Commentator on Dean campaign

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Dec 12 13:06:35 PST 2003

these are interesting guys. I've been reading them for a couple of years now.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:37 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Black Commentator on Dean campaign

Chris Kromm wrote:

>For all you Dean-lovers and Dean-haters out there -- this is a good piece
>from The Black Commentator, a great progressive website.
>http://www.blackcommentator.com/68/68_cover_dean.html

I'm impressed. How about you, Chris?